The effectiveness of game based exercises in the appropriation of preparatory training for jumping – secondary school level
|Published in:||Volume XV issue 2/ 2022|
|Author(s):||Bostan D. Mădălina
|Abstract.||Considering games as a means of social adaptation we can understand humans’ innate need for social interaction. Games are very efficient in forming one’s individual’s motor and mental skills as well as in the practice of motor capabilities, i.e. knowing one’s physical limits. Children express a multitude of emotions through the games they play. These experiences will help them enrich their general knowledge about their social medium, will help them understand certain complex situations in their lives and will teach them how to dose their physical and spiritual strength. Games stimulate children toward wanting to succeed. By following the rules of the game, they develop their sense of fair-play and use their ingenuity to solve various problems. Games have evolved from simple to complex because a child’s growth goes through a similar process of diversification of perceptions. The efficiency of various forms of games can be seen from the preschool age when the child learns to socialize through the games, he plays with other children having the opportunity to create a form of social life on the playground. The culmination of this activity comes when the child reaches an age when he has gathered enough life experience to understand the reason behind the rules. In most cases, the leader exercises his function, before the activity begins, by organizing and selecting the teammates.|
|Keywords:||physical exercises, game, methods, children|
1. Chiriță G. (1983). Educația prin jocuri de mişcare. București: editura Sport-Turism.
2. Gârleanu D. (1977). Exerciții și jocuri pentru pregătirea atleților. București: editura Sport-Turism.
3. Elkonin D.B. (1980). Psihologia jocului. București: Editura Didactică și Pedagogică
4. Nicolau T. (1977). Sărituri în atletism. București: editura Sport-Turism
5. Popițan D. (1975). Atletismul și jocurile în școală. București: editura pentru Sport și Tineret
6. Florescu C., Dumitrescu V., Predescu A. (1964). Despre metodica dezvoltării calităților fizice. București: editura Unirii de cultură fizică și sport.
7. Cerghit I. (1976). Metodica de învățământ. București: editura Didactică și Pedagogică
8. Leuciuc F. (2018). Perception on Physical Education among Students, Revista Românească pentru Educaţie Multidimensională, 10(2), p. 134-143
9. Leuciuc F., Pricop G. (2015). Study regarding motrical potential of high school students, The Annals of “Dunarea De Jos” University of Galati, Fascicle XV, 1, 49-53
10. Leuciuc F., Pricop G. (2017). Study for determination of the fitness level of the students by using the Eurofit battery tests, Gymnasium Scientific Journal of Education, Sports and Health, 18(1), 28-37
|Back to the journal content|