The articles will be written in English and will include:
- Title (TNR 12, bold, in capital letters, centred)
- Author(s) (TNR 12, bold, italic, right aligned)
- Institutional affiliation (TNR 12, right aligned)
- Keywords (4-6 words, TNR 12, left aligned)
- Abstract (maximum 200 words, TNR 12, justify)
- Article content: introduction, material-method, result, discussions and conclusions (TNR 12, justify)
- References (TNR 12, left aligned)
The articles will be drafted in this way:
- Word (maximum 2003 version or converted into it, having the ".doc" extension);
- B5 format;
- Page Setup: 2 cm top, 2 cm left, 2 cm right, 2 cm bottom;
- font Times New Roman, size 12, line spacing single;
- 6-8 pages with reference, tables, graphs and so on.
- the title of the tables above them (TNR 10, bold, centred)
- title of graphs under these (TNR 10, bold, centred)
Regarding the style of the paper, please follow the instructions found in this Template.
At the end of the article will be added the following: title, keywords, abstract in the Romanian language (only for romanian authors).
Double blind peer-review process
All manuscripts received will be examined by the Editorial Board of THE ANNALS OF THE “ŞTEFAN CEL MARE” UNIVERSITY, PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORT SECTION. THE SCIENCE AND ART OF MOVEMENT. If the manuscript adequately fulfills the conditions defined by the Editorial Board, it will be sent on for the anonymous peer review process by two reviewers. The manuscripts that are rejected in this first evaluation will be returned to the author with an explanation of the motives for which the paper was not admitted. Likewise, the authors of those manuscripts that, having passed this first filtering process, do not have the formal requirements presented in these norms, will be required to correct the deficiencies in the manuscript as quickly as possible. Throughout this process, the manuscript will continue to be in possession of the journal, though the author may request that his/her paper be returned if so desired.
The criteria considered by reviewers are originality and novelty of the article, suitability of content, quality of research methodology, organization, clarity, and appropriate documentation.
The result of the review process can be acceptance, acceptance with revision or rejection. Authors will be informed of the outcome of the review process and only articles accepted will be published.
All articles published on THE ANNALS OF THE “ŞTEFAN CEL MARE” UNIVERSITY, PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORT SECTION. THE SCIENCE AND ART OF MOVEMENT are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication. Commercial use and distribution in any medium is permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited.
Benefits of open access for authors, include:
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- Increased visibility and readership
- Rapid publication
- No spatial constraints
The authors who publish in this journal agree with the following terms: the authors retain the copyright and guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as well as a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the authorship of the work and the initial publication in this journal.
All articles accepted in THE ANNALS OF THE “ŞTEFAN CEL MARE” UNIVERSITY, PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORT SECTION. THE SCIENCE AND ART OF MOVEMENT are published under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes stated by this journal and will not be available for any other purpose or another person.
All articles are checked against plagiarism using Turnitin program.
The journal does not charge submissions, but there is an article processing charge 200 RON (45€) that must be paid after the acceptance for publication.