Study on the practice of chess by children aged between 8 and 10 years old online through contents specific to physical education
|Published in:||Volume XIII issue 2/ 2020|
|Author(s):||Agache Gheorghe, Vizitiu Elena|
|Abstract:||In the context of the development of information technology and computers we can talk about equipping schools with internet networks, intranet, computers, tablets and mobile phones which contain software that promotes the development of online education successfully and efficiently. The training of chess-playing students is an essential objective in obtaining good results in competitions. In this sense, the theoretical training must be harmoniously combined with the development of psychomotor qualities, and the teacher-trainer must demonstrate a rigorous ability to select methods and means from physical education and sports, as well as those specific to psychomotor skills, necessary to achieve the proposed objectives for an effective training of chess-playing students, both for classical and online competitions. The research was carried out over a period of two months (October, 2020 - December, 2020) on two groups of children aged between 8 and 10 years old, from School No. 17 Botosani, representing the experiment group (28 students) and the control group ( 28 students,too). The methods used in conducting the study were the observation method, the testing method and the statistical-mathematical method.|
|Keywords:||chess, online educational platforms, physical education, attention, students|
1. DRAGNEA, A., C. (1991) Theory and methodology of motor skills development, ANEFS, Bucharest.
2. DRAGNEA, A., C., BOTA, A. (1999) Theory of motor activities, Bucharest: Didactic and Pedagogical Publishing House R.A.
3. EPURAN, M., HOLDEVICI, I., TONIŢA, F. (2008) Psychology of performance sports. Theory and practice; FEST Publishing House, Bucharest.
4. SĂVESCU, I. (2007) Physical education and school sports - collection of physical exercises-Methodology. Craiova: Editura Aius Printed.
5. GOLU, M. (2005) Fundamentals of psychology. Bucharest: Romania of Tomorrow Foundation Publishing House.
6. GOLU, M. (2007) Fundamentals of psychology. Romania of Tomorrow Foundation Publishing House, Bucharest.
7. GOLU, P., ZLATE, M., VERZA, E. (1993) Child Psychology, Didactic and Pedagogical Publishing House, Bucharest.
8. Methodological landmarks regarding the consolidation of the acquisitions from the school year 2019-2020 and the design of the didactic activities in the discipline Physical education and sports for the school year 2020 - 2021, Editura Didactică şi Pedagogică S.A
9. School curricula for the third grade physical education Approved by order of Minister no. 5198 / 01.11.2004, Bucharest, 2004.
|Back to the journal content|