Study on the improvement of physical training a of the under 17 football players acting on the side area
|Published in:||Volume XV issue 2/ 2022|
|Author(s):||Savu Vasile Cătălin|
|Abstract.||The purpose of this research is to improve the physical preparation of the Under 17 juniors of the LPS Galati football team, who activate on the side area of the field, by using the side-area specific games in the preparation of players. The two groups involved in the experiment are LPS Galați and Supporter Club Otelul Galați, teams registered in the National Republican Junior Championship. The experimental research took place on the Siderurgistul Stadium in Galați, pitch with standard dimensions and with a synthetic surface, which did not influence the training program. The experimental program included three training sessions per week, during July – December 2022. For the assessment of the subjects we applied the following tests, approved by the Romanian Football Federation: speed (agility) – shuttle run 4×10 meters; Endurance -running 12 minutes; Strength – jump. The statistical analysis was carried out with the help of the IBM SPSS Statistics program, version 23. The results confirmed the viability of the training program, recording statistically significant differences (p <0.05) in favor of the experimental group, compared to the control group.|
|Keywords:||physical training; under 17; junior players; football; specific training|
1. Davies J.C., 2013, Coaching the tiki taka style of play, Edited by Alex-Fitzgerald – SoccerTutor.com.Gheorghiu G., 2014, Concepte teoretice privind măsurarea şi evaluarea în educaţie fizică şi sport, Editura Fundaţiei Universitare” Dunărea de Jos, Galați.
2. Grosu B.M., 2020, Individualized training – the basic method in the physical training of football players, The Annals of the “Stefan Cel Mare” University ISSN – 1844 – 9131, eISSN 2601 – 341X Volum XIII Issue 1.
3. Grosu B.M., 2014, Fotbal – Fundamente științifice, Editura Universității Ștefan cel Mare” Suceava.
4. Mallo J., Navarro E., 2008, Physical load imposed on football playersduring small-sided training games, J Sports Med Phy Fitness.
5. Mazzantini M., Bombardieri S., 2011, Italian Academy training sessions for U15 – U19, Edited by Alex-Fitzgerald – SoccerTutor.com.
6. Melenco Ionel, 2007, Pregătirea fizică diferențiată în jocul de fotbal, Editura Ovidius University Press, Constanța, România.
7. Mocanu G.D., 2015, Dezvoltarea calităților motrice în lecțiile de educație fizică din gimnaziu prin tratare diferențială, Editura Fundației Universitare” Dunărea de Jos” din Galati.
8. Owen A., 2016, Football Conditioning, a modern scientific approach, Edited by Alex-Fitzgerald – SoccerTutor.com.
9. Savu,V.C., Cazan F., 2021, Experiment on improving the training of football republican junior players under 17 through matches with a reduced number of players, Ovidius University Annals, Series Physical Education and Sport / SCIENCE, MOVEMENT AND HEALTH Vol. XXI, ISSUE 2 Supplement, 2021, Romania.
10. Savu,V.C., Teza de doctorat, 2011, Contributii cu privire la optimizarea capacitatii de performanta din perspectiva identificarii factorilor limitativi la juniori II in fotbal, Universitatea din Pitesti.
11. Stănculescu V., 1999, Ghidul antrenorului de fotbal, Editura Transilvania Expres Brașov.
12. Terzis A., 2013, FC Barcelona training sessions, Edited by Alex-Fitzgerald – SoccerTutor.com.
|Back to the journal content|